Reporting a Repair

To report a repair during office hours please click on the “Report a Repair” tab. We will deal with your enquiry on the first working day. We cannot generally give exact times but do endeavour to accommodate morning or afternoon appointments.

Out of Hours Repairs

If your repair is an out of office hour’s emergency, please call the appropriate contractor from the list of emergency numbers listed below:

Plumbing/Drainage – 0141 621 0100 (C Hanlon)

Roofing/Glazing/Electrical/Joinery – 0800 595 595 (City Building)

Gas Central Heating – 0800 595 595 (City Building)

Right to Repair Scheme

Under the Housing (Scotland) Act 2001, Scottish Secure Tenants have the right to have certain small but urgent repairs carried out by their landlord within a given timescale. Please click here for more information.